Wednesday, January 14, 2015

01.14.15 {week 77}

Hey Family!

Last week started off with a scambio in Pisa!  I was with Sorella Griffin and it was definitely one of my favorite scambios.  She is so awesome and so on fire.  She's only in her third transfer but she is so put together.  She understands her purpose and has no fear.  I really did learn a lot from her.  And it was lots of fun.  She kept quoting my dying testimony, so at least someone listened and liked what I said!  :)  Unfortunately Sorella Gregg got super sick from the sister that she did the scambio with.  So we've been inside off and on since then, trying to giver her some rest.  Somehow I haven't gotten the sickness yet.  (Someone please knock on some wood.  Thanks.)  It's some sort of flu/cold thing.  She had a fever for a while and now she just has a bad sore throat.  Anyway, but we have been able to go out and work a little bit, which has been nice.  I'm not sure if I told you guys about this friend of a member - F.  She is really interested in the gospel, so we've been teaching her.  And this member is literally one of my favorite people on the planet.  And she is just so excited about the fact that her friend keeps wanting to come back and learn more.  The people we know really are ready to hear about the gospel.  We just have to have the courage to talk to them about it!  And we have to follow the Spirit about the WAY in which we talk to them about it.  Anyway, it's been a good week.  We've been able to build relationships with the members and talk to them about their missionary work.  It's been really nice.  There are so many Italian families where the parents are totally active and all of their children are totally inactive.  It's really sad.  Anyway, I'll be starting my very last scambio in about ten minutes.  And then the rest of this week will be pretty normal...  It'll be after next P-day that things get really weird.  This week will be full of lasts, but I'm going to try to just...act normal.  I'm still a missionary.  So I'm gonna keep acting like one.  And it's gonna be awesome.  :)  Alright, gotta run.  Love you lots!  AMORE.

Sorella Gunnerson

Firenze from the top of the Duomo!!


3 comments:

  1. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. custom website design service

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete