Wednesday, August 13, 2014

08.13.14 {week 55}

Wow, sounds like you guys have been having a lot of fun this summer!  Cool.  It's been a crazy week - what with transfers and a zone training and a scambio.  We've been super busy.  But it's been good.  Sometimes I hate the month of August because everyone leaves.  You know where they all go?  The sea!  So we decided to just follow the crowd.  After zone training in Genova on Monday morning, we headed down to San Remo for a scambio!  Holy smokes, it was so hot, but so beautiful.  I got to do the scambio with my girl - Sorella Tokarski!  It was incredible.  We saw lots of miracles and I got to see all the progress she's made these last couple of transfers.  She is AMAZING.  I'm seriously so proud of her.  Anyway, I have my new comp - Sorella Roth from Salt Lake City, Utah!  She's awesome.  She dies in about 5 weeks, but she's going out strong.  We're basically the same person, so it's been a fun transfer so far.  Sorry, I have no more time to write.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.  Have a great week.  Vi voglio bene.

Sorella Gunnerson


No comments:

Post a Comment