Wednesday, December 31, 2014

12.31.14 {week 75}

Happy New Years Eve!

I'm so sorry, but this email will probably be super short, seeing as I have zero more time to write.  And, hey, I got to see you guys last week!  That was awesome!  I guess I'll just start from there.  After skyping I headed into the other room and started watching Tangled.  :)  IT WAS THE BEST.  I was watching the first half all by myself because that's when Sorella Gregg skyped.  I literally was, like, giddy as I was watching it.  Laughing outloud, singing along, trying to relax...  (I may or may not have forgotten how to do that.  I'm sure it'll come back to me quickly though, don't worry.  ;))  Then we finished it together that night after going to eat MORE FOOD with another part-member family.  The food is so good, but there is just so much of it.  I'm pretty sure my stomach has grown three sizes this Christmas.  On Friday it was back to work as usual!  I headed down to Montevarchi to do a scambio.  It was great!  Learned a lot.  Taught a lot.  Laughed a lot.  Good times.  Then Sorella Gregg and I tried to drive back in time for her to make it to an interview with President Dibb.  Unfortunately, we tried and failed.  We had a good 20 minutes of cushion time, but then we got stuck on the freeway for THREE HOURS.  Wanna know how far we got in those three hours?  SIX KILOMETERS.  Man, it was crazy.  Luckily, the Dibbs were understanding and she'll do her interview this Friday.  Then Sunday was normal.  Monday we did another scambio and I went to Siena.  Oh my goodness, Siena is beautiful.  (SIDE NOTE: While in Montevarchi we had a few lessons in this town called Arezzo - where that movie ("La Vita è bella") was filmed!)  Then we got back last night and now I'm here writing you!  We have to stay inside tonight starting at 5 pm because New Years gets kind of crazy in Italy.  So that should be fun!  And we might be heading to Firenze for part of P-day today.  (How great is that?  I MIGHT be going to Firenze today.  That's just an option for me all the time.  What is my life?)  Then a normal day tomorrow.  Consiglio in Milano on Friday and then Zone training on Monday and then it'll practically be P-day again!  Sorry this email is so short.  Happy New Year!  AMORE.

Sorella Gunnerson


No comments:

Post a Comment