Thursday, April 17, 2014

04.16.14 {week 38}

Well, there's not a whole lot to report for this week, so this will probably be a really short email.  We were able to get in two awesome days of regular missionary work last Thursday and Friday before the lice struck again.  I got up on Saturday morning, went into my bathroom and there was an adult lice crawling on my sink.  Yeah.  So we started the sanitizing again and we're pretty sure we're good now!  (After cleaning the apartment better than it has ever been cleaned EVER, combing through each other's hair constantly - looking for eggs, and taking every piece of cloth and linen to the laundromat and sticking it in a dryer because that's the only way to really kill them...)  Let's just say it's been a really long week.  But, miraculously, through all of this, I still never got lice!  I have no idea how...  We're both pretty dumbfounded, but I'm not complaining!

Other than the lice, we had a great lesson with M. this week and she is just progressing right along.  We had to push back her bap date a little bit because of this crazy week we've had, but she's incredible.  Her testimony is stronger than ever.  She understands the importance of the Book of Mormon more than any other investigator we've had and she just constantly reads it without any sort of coaxing on our part.  She's awesome.

Anyway, those were the main points from our week.  It's crazy how much slower this week went in comparison with the others.  It made me realize how much happier I am when I really am lost in the work of the Lord rather in the work of .... the lice.  ;)  I'm sure this next week will be better.  Thanks, as always, for the love and support.  AMORE.

Sorella Gunnerson

No comments:

Post a Comment